Discussion forums for Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, MLM/Network Marketing, Search Engine Optimization(SEO), and other home based business needs.
Discussion forums can be a great resource for aspiring home based business entrepreneurs. Forums are a great way to hang out with like minded individuals who have the same goals and aspirations as you. Here is a list of some of the best and most active discussion forums that I’ve come across over the years.
When figuring out which forums best suit your needs, it’s best not to spread yourself too thin trying to be everywhere all the time. Even though I like all the forums I list here, I’m only active in a couple as there simply isn’t enough time in the day to do more productive work. Forums can become an addiction and distract you from your ultimate purpose if you let them.
General Home Based Business Forums:
- Click Newz – This forum is run by Lynn Terry, a very successful marketer who has created a very helpful forum for aspiring marketers. The members of her community are very helpful.
Affiliate Marketing Forums:
- Warrior Forums – Highly Recommended. This may be the largest and most active marketing discussion community on the net. They cover just about everything.
- AssociatePrograms.com Affiliate Marketing Forums – another large affiliate marketing community
- 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums – More affiliate marketing discussion
Webmaster and Search Engine Optimization Forums:
- SitePoint Forums – Resources, Design, HTML, CSS, PHP, ASP, MySQL and more for your web site
- SEO Best Practices Search Engine Forums – SEO best practices search engine discussion forums for webmasters and site owners
- WebProWorld – webmaster discussion forum and community
- High Rankings Search Engine Optimization Forum – SEO forum for anyone looking to learn more about search marketing. For beginner SEOs through advanced. Come hang out with the best search marketers in the biz!
- RealScam.com – Dedicated to exposing online Scams.