Internet Marketing and Home Based Business Tools and Resources
Here is a list of the various marketing tools and services that I or some of my online colleagues use to build our internet businesses. Some tools are free to use and others are not. Some I make money by referring you and others I don’t.
Autoresponder and Newsletter Software:
One of the proven methods of building a profitable online business is through newsletters for your customers, potential prospects, and downline organizations.
- There are many choices for autoresponders out there but I have settled on AWeber Communications for my newsletters.
Web Hosting and Domain Registration
Again, there are so many choices for webhosts out there that it becomes confusing. For my own businesses, I currently use two different web hosting companies and one domain registration service. None of them are the cheapest, but all have provided me with good value and normally prompt responses to my occasional trouble tickets.
- I’ve had a great experience using HostGator for the bulk of my hosting services. They provide great value, plenty of space and bandwidth and a robust Cpanel admin area. They are my personal favorites.
- Another web host that I have used for my sites is BLUEHOST.com and they have also provided excellent service and timely responses to my trouble tickets.
- The primary domain registrar that I use is Moniker for registering my websites.
As a general rule, I don’t register my domains with the same company that I host with.
Search Engine Optimization Tools
- Visit the Wordtracker Free Trial Registration Page for one of the most popular keyword research tools available. They are definitely not free but they do provide quite detailed keyword research.
- Good Keywords is an excellent free keyword research tool
- Another free source is the Google Adwords Keyword Tool which will give you ideas for additional keywords when you type in a word or phrase
HTML Editors To Build Your Website